Saturday, December 1, 2012

Socked in at the Beach

After I had my fourth cup of coffee for the morning, I let Skye talk me into going to the beach. It's was foggy and cool this morning, with enough breeze to help it penetrate down to the skin. 
The tide was pretty far out, and it left a lot of material exposed to look for fossils in.

I found about 12 all told, including this medium sized Snaggletooth.  The homeless gloves (really hunting gloves from Walmart) are getting a ragged, from Skye catching her teeth in them when she takes a snack.  I have a better pair for formal occasions. 








Skye was in fine form today, and made quite an effort to get her yayas out.  She made one fine jump over a double log, and then a face plant on the far side.  Coming back, she needed to be coaxed around the logs...
Just some more silly husky tongue.  I looked for eagles in the trees, but maybe they were taking the day off.


No comments:

Post a Comment