Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Only Fly Over Country, After All

"I'm sad for Clermont County that tonight the President said no to my request for the maximum amount of federal aid for them. I'm immediately applying for alternative federal disaster relief through the Small Business Administration and that request will be sent Saturday morning. I'm going to continue to work with Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano to try to find a solution to the housing shortage the disaster has created, and I hope that we can find an innovative, outside-the-box solution." 

Obama issued a major disaster declaration Tuesday for Kenton and Pendleton counties in northern Kentucky.More than 70 percent of Moscow was destroyed by Friday's storms. Franklin Township also suffered heavy damage. The storms killed three people in Clermont County.
 How many electoral votes does a county with 200,000 people have?

No comments:

Post a Comment