Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Cloudy Day at the Beach

Georgia abandoned us this morning in favor of going shopping with a friend, so Skye and I headed off together a little before 10.  The sky was (and still is) mostly cloudy, with a few blue holes, and the temperature was a chilly 40 F, but there was no wind, so it still pretty nice especially for February.


The tide was nearly high and still rising, and I got my feet wet walking around the narrow spot by Charlie's house.
One of the eagles was out.  I don't know if it was "Flying Eagle" or "Sitting Eagle" because Sky insisted on turning to go back at this point.
Fossil wise, not a great day.  I found 12 teeth, none spectacular, and a complete ray plate.



How about some silly Husky tongue to finish this report with?

No comments:

Post a Comment