Sunday, July 10, 2011

Same Old Same Old At The Beach

A typical summer's day at the beach, almost no wind or waves, the sky may be a bit bluer than most.  Humidity was up from yesterday, but not bad (yet), warm but not oppressive. 


About as far as we're going to go today.  After this point we'll have to duck through the brush, and it's just not worth it.



There were lot's of little fish in the shallows.  Do you see them?



Kids in the shallows too, while Dad reads his book in the shade of the beach umbrella.


The Kudzu is plotting it's slow advance across the beach.  It will grow up to a foot a day, but it never really takes over the whole beach because salt water shrivels it up, and the storm waves roll it back up the the cliff edge.


Does this mean I'll have good luck all day?  Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket.  You think it will make my luck that good?

Anyway, this is how I found out about the new back on pennies.  It happened in 2010?  Shows how much attention I pay...


Oh mom, do I have to go on the leash? I promise I won't eat any loose kids!  But if they left their lunch on the ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment