Saturday, January 1, 2011

Aw, Mother and Daughter Share...

... an underage boyfriend and criminal charges.

(Chandler, Arizona) Two months ago, Susan Brock, 48, was arrested for engaging in a years-long sexual relationship with a boy and now her daughter, Rachel Katherine Brock, 21, has been arrested for doing the same things as mom for about the same period of time. Both are being held without bond.
 Father and husband less than thrilled.

"I have filed to divorce my wife," he said. "I cannot divorce my daughter. She is my blood. I will always be her dad. And she needs one now more than ever. Nothing can ever make this situation right other than raising awareness so other families can avoid such sorrow. As a person of faith I ask for your continued prayers."
 Mugshots:

Mother
Daughter
 
 The daughter looks positively happy. Girls will be girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment